guides & articles
Subscribe to the hottest news, latest promotions & discounts from STClassifieds & our partners
100 Hot Bods: ST e-book has a four-week exercise plan for beginners to get fitFind out how to keep fit with 100 Hot Bod's four-week exercise plan for beginners. The e-book is available for free download through The Straits Times Star (ST Star) App.
100 Hot Bods, a new Straits Times e-book filled with photos of people with enviable physiques, has a section on eating and fitness tips to help people get their own hot bodies.
There is a four-week get-fit plan from the Changi Sports Medicine Centre, tailored for people who have been sedentary or who are just starting to exercise.
And it's easy to get started. All you need is your body and a chair.
Read the free e-book now to find out how to get started. It is available for iPad (click here to download) and Android tablets and smartphones (download here for Android) in The Straits Times Star (ST Star) app.
100 Hot Bods is a compilation of the stories of 100 of the hottest people profiled in the 10-year-old Sunday Times Hot Bods series. Download the book and you could be one of three readers to each win $500 in Under Armour vouchers that The Straits Times is giving away.
100 Hot Bods is the first e-book to be launched in the ST Star app, which aims to bring to a wider audience The Straits Times' brand of journalism in an exciting multimedia format.
The app is also home to an interactive monthly lifestyle magazine called The Life, which has articles on style, design, pursuits, travel and food.
The ST Star app is an extension of The Straits Times Appreciates Readers (Star) programme, an ongoing effort to reach out to readers and the community.
How to get 100 Hot Bods free
1. Please click on these links:
- ST Star app in the Apple App Store, or
- ST Star app on Google Play
2. Alternatively, go to the App Store or Google Play and search "The Straits Times Star" to download the ST Star app, which is available for the iPad and Android tablets and smartphones. The app is designed for tablets and optimised for the iPad.
3. Once you are in the ST Star app:
- If you are a Straits Times All-In-One subscriber, log in using the same username or e-mail address and password that you use to log in to the ST app or www.straitstimes.com
- If you are not yet an All-In-One subscriber to The Straits Times, please click "I'm just browsing" to go to the storefront.
4. Once you are in the app's storefront, you can download 100 Hot Bods free. Also available for free download in the ST Star app are Issues 1 & 2 of The Life, a monthly lifestyle magazine from The Straits Times.
Malaria drug may help ease asthma